Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by RobinVossen Woop I have been helpful ^^ However, I got to say RSS might be nice. Now you are expect to do this all the time....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinVossen View Post
    Woop I have been helpful ^^

However, I got to say RSS might be nice.
    Now you are expect to do this all the time.

Regards
    Robert

Linux
    The adventure of a life time.

Linux User #296285
    Get Counted

I read a lot of Linux Forums as well as a number of other blogs, forums, etc.. with google reader but often this becomes overwhelming due to the sheer number of posts.

I'd like the ability to pick one forum or maybe two and just have those feed to me. I realize I can log in to the site, which I often do, but it's nice to see all of my feeds in one spot and then cherry pick what I'll read today.

Just thought I'd make a suggestion here, not knowing the right place to send these requests and all.

Thanks!

oz
    forum.guy

thread update

RSS feeds to users for individual thread notifications has been under discussion in the admin forum for a while now, but thus far there doesn't seem to be any way to easily implement this. If a plugin should be found that would accomplish such a task, that option would certainly be given consideration.
    oz

Heh, I might 'waste' for time for writing a plugin for you guys. This is vBulletin 3.8.4 right?
    New Users, please read this..
    Google first, then ask..

oz
    forum.guy
    If you should decide to write a vbulletin mod/plugin, I'd suggest that you submit the completed modification to the vbulletin modifications website so that it can be thoroughly tested and utilized by vbulletin users:

vBulletin.org Forum
    oz

heh ofcourse I would do that. However I think I spoke a bit too soon here. I thought VB was OpenSource just like PHPBB. And as I've written a lot of code for PHPBB I might be able to fix something for VB too.

Well I might look into it. But I think I won't be able to obtain VB anywhere so Sorry...
    New Users, please read this..
    Google first, then ask..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2