Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by balour What wrong with Linux World??? I can't unsubscribe from the newsletter? Please to a favor to your subscriber. Welcome to the forums! This is LinuxForums.org, so ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oz
    forum.guy

Quote Originally Posted by balour View Post
    What wrong with Linux World???

I can't unsubscribe from the newsletter?

Please to a favor to your subscriber.
    Welcome to the forums!

This is LinuxForums.org, so I don't think we send out a newsletter for Linux World. If you meant Linux Forums newsletter, what method of unsubscribing did you use, and how long ago did you unsubscribe?
    oz

Just Joined!
    MathewGx,

I too have been trying unsuccessfully off & on for about 4 months to change my Linux Forums eNews newletter email address as I need to closeout the email account that it is currently sent to every day, and I would rather not lose the ability to receive the newletter as I really enjoy it.

BUT! Every time I select the link in the newsletter to change my email address and change it, it indicates that it was successful, but, the newletter still keeps coming to my old address. And, I have changed my address on my Linux Forums profile to my prefered address, hoping this would resolve the issue, but, this has had zero effect, and the newsletter keeps doggedly arriving via my old address with mindless precision.

Somebody please help out here. And I agree with balour, as one of the premier Linux forums, LinuxForums.org should be able to do something this simple - ya'd think!

Any help is appreciated.

Robert (aka, treborsitnay)

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello, Robert!

I've forwarded the link to your concern to someone that should be able to handle the issue accordingly. Hopefully the fix will be in place right away, but it could take a few days, so I'll update this thread as I receive any news of what is happening with it.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Just Joined!

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks ozar, I'll be waiting for the fix - maybe a bit impatiently

robert

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by treborsitnay View Post
    Thanks ozar, I'll be waiting for the fix - maybe a bit impatiently
    Just wanted to let you know that I've gotten word back that it's been forwarded to the person that can make it happen.
    oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2