Find the answer to your Linux question:
Does anyone know where to find the "Linux Forums Article License"? I was looking at perhaps re-publishing an article on my site and was trying to find the reprint details. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question "Linux Forums Article License"?

Does anyone know where to find the "Linux Forums Article License"? I was looking at perhaps re-publishing an article on my site and was trying to find the reprint details. The article lists the license as "Linux Forums Article License".

oz
    forum.guy
    I don't personally know anything about the licensing of articles for this website, but if you'll try the contact us link you might hear back from someone that does. If you've not received a reply within a few days, post back and we can go at it from another angle.

In the interim, maybe one of the site owners or full administrators that do know will post here.
    oz

It's a good question too. I have looked all over the site and I don't see a Linux Forums Article License anywhere. I did notice that all articles are under this License, but no link to it anywhere.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Thanks, oz. I'll do that. I'll post back one way or another.

Community Leader
    Update: A link has been added below the drop down for a new article form. Here is the direct link:

Linux Forums Article License

Just Joined!
    Thanks, Matthew. I guess that means I can't reprint it. I'll just post a link to it here.