Find the answer to your Linux question:
Some other sites like Linux.com and stackoverflow etc offer somekind of flair which can be placed on our website.This will promote the site ,as well as we can show to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Lightbulb LF flair ???

Some other sites like Linux.com and stackoverflow etc offer somekind of flair
    which can be placed on our website.This will promote the site ,as well as we can show to our website users.

Creating Linux Forums flair would be excellent Surely I'll have it on my site It should have info like no.of post and joining date and status etc .. any thoughts on this ?
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakshmipathi View Post
    It should have info like no.of post and joining date and status etc .. any thoughts on this ?
    Not sure that I understand what you are getting at... doesn't all that already show under each user's username?
    oz

I was referring to something like this User Flair - Stack Overflow
    from linux forum.
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    Sorry, but I'm still not understanding why we really need it since that info is already provided by the current software. In addition, those little information boxes on the page you linked to above are a bit ugly and overly distracting for me so I'd have to figure out a way to block them if they were on this website, and I'm having to block too much already. Just my own opinion, of course.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Actually I'm asking for some HTML code from Linux forum.org which can be post on my personal blogs. with info like No.of post and how many LF friends ..something like that ... to display it in my personal site ..
    -----

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakshmipathi View Post
    Actually I'm asking for some HTML code from Linux forum.org which can be post on my personal blogs. with info like No.of post and how many LF friends ..something like that ... to display it in my personal site ..
    Okay, thanks for the explanation... I'm understanding better what it is and how it works now.
    oz

Community Leader
    Not a bad idea. Going to put a recommendation in for this.