Find the answer to your Linux question:
Something about URL...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] Wont let me post

Something about URL

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello and welcome!

You can check this thread for information on how to use the forums:

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/com...ng-forums.html
    oz

Just Joined!
    [QUOTE=ozar;786026]Hello and welcome!

You can check this thread for information on how to use the forums:

[u

I am trying to post a question about an opengl problem in this stupid forum and I want to show my xorg.conf file and when Itry to post the thread says Icant because of url restrictions and Istripped URLS out of the freaking message. This forum is ****ing useless.

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Immutus View Post
    I am trying to post a question about an opengl problem in this stupid forum and I want to show my xorg.conf file and when Itry to post the thread says Icant because of url restrictions and Istripped URLS out of the freaking message. This forum is ****ing useless.
    Sorry you are having problems with Linux and with the forums, but the link that I posted for you above has a work around for the URL issue.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by ozar View Post
    Sorry you are having problems with Linux and with the forums, but the link that I posted for you above has a work around for the URL issue.
    Thanks but decided to go with a different linux forum than this one. The URL issue is not my beef with this forum. It s the forum telling me I cant post because of urls in my post and there arent any. I think the forum programming code thinks that /usr /bin/ etc is a url and it isn't of course. That is too much of an inconveinece to me. It probably would have been nice to know you and others in Linux Forums but I am sorry but if the individual who programmed the forum programming code cant differentiate between directory paths and urls this place is a waste f my time