Find the answer to your Linux question:
I noticed on today's bulletin of enews "Free Linux Publications from Linux Forums" it requires detailed personal information for the download of A Complete Beginner's Manual for Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

ENews - Register for a freely available ebook?

I noticed on today's bulletin of enews "Free Linux Publications from Linux Forums" it requires detailed personal information for the download of A Complete Beginner's Manual for Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) but this is freely available without any info required from the project that wrote the book.
    ubuntu-manual.org

Are they printing the book on paper and sending it? I think if the book is available anyway linuxforums should post that link too?

I have not checked the other publications but if these are purely to download, I would not want to give such information out.

Am I missing the point?

A

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello, ukubuntu

I'm unable to answer, but those that do know the answer to your query might not see your question posted here, so you will probably have to use the Contact Us link found in the lower-left corner of this forum page and others in order to receive a knowledgeable reply. Sorry for any inconvenience...
    oz

Just Joined!
    Hi Ozar, thanks for the heads up, I will send them a link.

Cheers.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close