Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I'm trying to post something and it keeps telling me I can't because it's got a url in there and I haven't made 15 posts...I've been through it twice ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Exclamation [SOLVED] Issues posting...

Hi,

I'm trying to post something and it keeps telling me I can't because it's got a url in there and I haven't made 15 posts...I've been through it twice and I can't see any url's in there. There's a log of scripts and logs but nothing http or www or ip's or anything.

Please help, i'd like to make my post so I can get some help with my x11 issue

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

Not sure, but you probably have an "@" sign in there somewhere that needs to be removed or substituted with another character. Just guessing, though.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Thanks, I'll have another look...it's about 500 lines so it may take a while...the most annoying this is I can't post what I'm trying to post so you can help me with that as it won't let me! lol

Or I can just reply here for another 6 times and it all becomes a mute problem when I hit 15 posts haha

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    removing @'s didn't help :S

oz
    forum.guy
    You might have missed one or more. Any of the following will prevent you from posting:

http
    ftp
    @

...and there might be some others, but not sure. It's usually the bottom one that is the offender. Be sure to use the search function in your application if possible.
    oz

Just Joined!
    1 rouge @ symbol...thanks!