Find the answer to your Linux question:
browsing linux forums .........a pop up box appeared .inviting me to participate in a survey ..i agreed but soon the question came up about online spend ..unfortunately the only option ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] linux forums

browsing linux forums .........a pop up box appeared .inviting me to participate in a survey ..i agreed but soon the question came up about online spend ..unfortunately the only option available to reply was counted in american dollars ..although i am willing to do the survey ...i cannot.. because i am not familiar with this currency as i am anglo saxon and British ..we use pounds here ..i was disappointed not to be able to complete the survey ..but my family and i are enthusiastic users of linux since 2003 ..good luck with the survey ...................

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

You might try contacting the site owners regarding issues any with the survey by using the Contact Us link found in the lower-left corner of each webpage here at Linux Forums. None of the moderators here have any control over the programming of such surveys and won't be able to help you.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Either at home or at work or down the pub
    Quote Originally Posted by dandare View Post
    browsing linux forums .........a pop up box appeared .inviting me to participate in a survey ..i agreed but soon the question came up about online spend ..unfortunately the only option available to reply was counted in american dollars ..although i am willing to do the survey ...i cannot.. because i am not familiar with this currency as i am anglo saxon and British ..we use pounds here ..i was disappointed not to be able to complete the survey ..but my family and i are enthusiastic users of linux since 2003 ..good luck with the survey ...................

I just multiplied by 1.5 as a guess of the exchange rate
    What do we want?
    Time machines!

When do we want 'em?
    Doesn't really matter does it!?

The Fifth Continent

oz
    forum.guy

re: currency conversion

For those times that accuracy is critical, there used to be a large number of online currency conversion tools (among other converters) that were available to web users and they worked pretty well the last time I used one. Don't know if they still exist online, but I suspect they do.
    oz

I know I'm a little late on this... but this one works quite well:
    Currency Calculator
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Just Joined!
    yes useful stuff , currency conversion tool works and as we are English we also have the english sense of humour ....thanks for all the replies to my post ..