Find the answer to your Linux question:
What settings do I need to change, to have the box always ticked on before "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder."?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] Everytime I send an email, I wanna have a copy in my sent box

What settings do I need to change, to have the box always ticked on before "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder."?

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikem View Post
    What settings do I need to change, to have the box always ticked on before "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder."?
    Hello

The "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder" that you refer to above is for private messages that have been sent to other users. I'm not aware of any method of keeping copies of emails that have been sent through the forum software.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Just Joined!
    The "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder" that you refer to above is for private messages that have been sent to other users.
    Yepp.

I'm not aware of any method of keeping copies of emails that have been sent through the forum software.
    I don't like to "export" the mails from the forum to my pc. I just don't wanna tick this box over and over again. So, how do I make this box ticked permanently?

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikem View Post
    I just don't wanna tick this box over and over again. So, how do I make this box ticked permanently?
    In your User Control Panel, there is a "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" check box under:

Settings & Options / Edit Options / Messaging & Notification / Private Messaging

If you check that box it should remain checked, but again that pertains to private messages only.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy
    I probably should add that you also have to click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page after electing to keep a copy of sent private messages.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Thank you ozar. Now I'm happy.