Find the answer to your Linux question:
Look at my post "Editing the Cursor Theme". It would be much more useful, if I could provide links. I think it would be better to allow links general, and ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 post

Look at my post "Editing the Cursor Theme". It would be much more useful, if I could provide links.

I think it would be better to allow links general, and warn/kick a user, who abuse them.

Just Joined!
    And it doesn't make much sense, to disallow links, but allow attachments. I can check links from different sources. I can't check attachments, until I download the file. So it's better to allow links, and disallow attachments.

Agreed, tackling legit users because spammers are out there is plain wrong.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    Hello and welcome to the forums.

The board administrators have already discussed this issue at length and we've decided to do it the way we are now, and to keep it that way. We do have work arounds that legitimate posters can use until they have made 15 posts on the board. Those work arounds and other information on how to use the forums can be found here:

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/com...ng-forums.html

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz