Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, I recently sign up to Linux Forums because a friend of mine told me that you had a regular daily eNews letter that was very interesting. However I don't ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Not receiving enews

Hello, I recently sign up to Linux Forums because a friend of mine told me that you had a regular daily eNews letter that was very interesting. However I don't receive the eNews yet. Is there any place where I need to subscribe or it is something that happens automatically when you sign up?

Thanks!

I'm not sure how you get onto the email lists, but I get them pretty much most days. I took a quick look down your profile, and you've got an email address defined. Can you check the email address is still correct and that there's no spam filtering accidentally filtering email from newsATlinuxforums.org from your inbox.

If you're still not getting enews, I'll ask those who control such things on this site to find out what's going on (but they probably already seen this...)
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/

Just Joined!
    Hi,

thanks for the prompt answer. I got no spam filtering enabled. I have double checked it and I haven't received any eNews yet

Linux User
    Have you got 'receive email from site admin' or whatever it is, checked in the options section of your control panel?

Just Joined!
    Yes I do have checked that option.

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by perico2009 View Post
    Yes I do have checked that option.
    Hello and welcome to the forums!

I see that you just joined the forums a couple of days ago, so it might be too soon to expect a newsletter because it doesn't go out daily.

That said, if you have the option checked to receive emails you should start receiving the newsletter unless you've un-subsubscribed from it along the way. If you don't start getting it after a few days, I'd recommend using the Contact Us link to see if someone on that end can help you with this matter.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Hi,

I have wait his whole week until today but still didn't received the eNews. I have used the contact us link a few days ago asking for help but still no answer.

Can just one of the Admin sign me for the eNews?? I guess it is just check an option in my user form, right?

Please helpppp!

Thanks in advance

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by perico2009 View Post
    I have wait his whole week until today but still didn't received the eNews. I have used the contact us link a few days ago asking for help but still no answer.

Can just one of the Admin sign me for the eNews??
    Sorry to hear that you still aren't receiving the newsletter.

The only way that I know of to reach those in charge of the newsletter is by the Contact Us link that you've already tried, or by private message. You might want to keep trying those options and hopefully someone will reply, or sign you up.

Good luck with it.
    oz