Find the answer to your Linux question:
OK, so I've got a fairly easy question to ask, so I'm sure almost anybody within this section of the forums can answer... When I'm applying a hyperlink, lets say ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Kentucky or the South Pole with the Penguins

Question [SOLVED] Forum Hyperlink Help

OK, so I've got a fairly easy question to ask, so I'm sure almost anybody within this section of the forums can answer...

When I'm applying a hyperlink, lets say --> YouTube - ‪Epic Motorcycle FAIL‬‏

How do I get it to say something other than the whole freaking link? Like maybe even a simple click "HERE"... Being the HERE is the hyperlink that you can click.

I know it can be done, since I always see it in forums, and clearly there isn't this option when just applying a hyperlink in the replies....

And obviously the link I posted was just something funny, and I'm honestly not going to start putting these everywhere, IT'S JUST AN EXAMPLE GUYS

SunshineFolk

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineFolk View Post
    OK, so I've got a fairly easy question to ask, so I'm sure almost anybody within this section of the forums can answer...

When I'm applying a hyperlink, lets say --> YouTube - ‪Epic Motorcycle FAIL‬‏

How do I get it to say something other than the whole freaking link? Like maybe even a simple click "HERE"... Being the HERE is the hyperlink that you can click.

I know it can be done, since I always see it in forums, and clearly there isn't this option when just applying a hyperlink in the replies....

And obviously the link I posted was just something funny, and I'm honestly not going to start putting these everywhere, IT'S JUST AN EXAMPLE GUYS

SunshineFolk
    Type out the text you want your link to say, highlight that text and select the Icon for inserting hyperlinks.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Kentucky or the South Pole with the Penguins
    Thank YOU!

See, I knew it was simple, and I don't know why I didn't realize that....

I tip my hat you, sir...(if I wore one anyway)

THANKS!

SunshineFolk

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close