Find the answer to your Linux question:
Under Programming & Scripting I have a dual posting of my solution from last night. I just edited one with code tags (yea!) the other I would like removed. I ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

Dual posts and disallowed vectoring

Under Programming & Scripting I have a dual posting of my solution from last night. I just edited one with code tags (yea!) the other I would like removed. I tried to delete it with that button but it didn't work.

On another matter, under "Linux Forum Topics" on the left near the bottom, I clicked on "...info & suggestions" and got a message that it was invalid and to contact an administrator. So I am now doing that, I hope.

Sure are getting a lot of adverts as a member. Is this normal?

oz
    forum.guy
    I've removed the extra post for you.

There is another thread already running on the broken menu links in the left column of each page:

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/fee...hand-side.html

The number of ads showing and their placement will likely be tweaked over the next few weeks as we all adjust to the new software and page layout.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Linux User
    naomi105813 has replied to me on this matter with "You can post more ,than we can see it." But I do not see it here and do not comprehend the reply. I am totally non plused as with the other reply I responded to.

noami105813 has been banned and we have removed his/her posts too.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First