Find the answer to your Linux question:
It is taking a very very long time to login without exposing password to clearview i.e. it gets saved and offered on later logins which it did not before. My ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

Login time

It is taking a very very long time to login without exposing password to clearview i.e. it gets saved and offered on later logins which it did not before. My best guess is 3-5 min @56K before entered password is covered. FWIW

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

This has been added to the bugs listing in the admin forum for discussion and fixes.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Linux User
    Ozar, thanks for considering my input but so far I have had to find other forums except in special cases as this one is incredibly cumbersome to use. Perhaps you can explain to me why naomi105813 is asking for his/her feedback on this ???

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by clickit View Post
    Perhaps you can explain to me why naomi105813 is asking for his/her feedback on this ???
    Member was banned as a spammer and all his/her posts were removed from the board. That's why the post you refer to isn't appearing in your thread.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy
    Just want to quickly add that the reason you received an email notification of his reply is that it went out to you before the ban took place. I'm not aware of any way to prevent that from happening on occasion except for unsubscribing to email notifications of thread replies.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz