Find the answer to your Linux question:
Before going on holiday recently, I unsubscribed from the rather useful newsletter this site produces, Linux Forums Daily News. I am now trying to resubscribe. I have Googled it and ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

resubscribe Daily News

Before going on holiday recently, I unsubscribed from the rather useful newsletter this site produces, Linux Forums Daily News.

I am now trying to resubscribe. I have Googled it and searched this site, but there doesn't seem to be any documented way of resubscribing, which I find highly bizarre. I have mailed newsletter(at), I have used the contact form here, but I have had no response at all. I would assume the publishers want to have readers.

Does any one here know if it is at possible to re-subscribe, or do I have to create a new account?

Thanks

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

This subject has come up before and I don't recall there being any way to resubscribe, so it has to be done manually by someone with the website permissions to do it. I recommend that you keep trying the contact form but I'll also forward info about your request to be resubscribed up the chain and maybe we can get the matter resolved for you.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz