Find the answer to your Linux question:
For pete's sake - the advertising on this thing has gotten out of control. It's pop-up, after pop-up, after pop-up..... Did the Chinese buy this domain? How much money could ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How much money does this thing need...?

For pete's sake - the advertising on this thing has gotten out of control. It's pop-up, after pop-up, after pop-up..... Did the Chinese buy this domain? How much money could it possibly take to maintain this site? C'mon, you guys.... How much money are the owners trying to make from this damned thing? There are banners everywhere, too. Ugh. Ban me - I don't care, anymore. It's horse manure.

Man. I hate too see such a good resource go so incredibly south - all for a buck.
    Last edited by 88guy; 09-18-2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: irritation

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

The best way to reach or provide feedback to those that make all decisions regarding any ads displaying on LinuxForums.org is to use the Contact Us link in the lower-right corner of this page and others on the site. Otherwise, they may or may not see the thread you've posted here.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Compared to some sites, the ads here are tolerable enough - I'd say the in-post body advertising links are the most irritating. The hosting has to be paid for somehow though and unfortunately the forum software they use isn't free either (ironic but they're certainly not the only ones).

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close