Find the answer to your Linux question:
When I try to browse this site with dolphin browser, some of the advertisements make it impossible to navigate the forums. I cannot see the ads to begin with, nor ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Advertising makes forum navigation impossible on mobile phones.

When I try to browse this site with dolphin browser, some of the advertisements make it impossible to navigate the forums. I cannot see the ads to begin with, nor can I click on them. What is worse, the (x) remove ad function is always placed just beyond the screen so I am stuck with a dark ad field that blocks viewing of the forums no matter what I do.

I am using an android phone with dolphin webbrowser.

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

The best way to reach or provide feedback to those that make all decisions regarding any advertisements displaying on LinuxForums.org is to use the Contact Us link found in the lower-right corner of this page and others on the website. Otherwise, they may or may not see the comments that you've posted here.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Just Joined!
    I'm new here and I understand ads are a way to monetize a site but I find this site has particularly intrusive and annoying ads even on a large screen desktop.
    I'll use the contact link as you said.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Hi and thanks for the feedback.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Just Joined!
    OK, thanks for listening. I may try to browse the forums via a different mobile browser in the future.