Find the answer to your Linux question:
When using the forum the post are very narrow. That is the physical width of the words is small, I mean there are not many words to a line. Likewise ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Narrow display, very serious problem?

When using the forum the post are very narrow. That is the physical width of the words is small, I mean there are not many words to a line. Likewise the CODE boxes or whatever are narrow and have to be scrolled across.

This is a *very* serious problem. If other people are having it you are in serious trouble.
    All power is violence; all power is evil.
    Money As Debt

oz
    forum.guy
    When using the forum the post are very narrow. That is the physical width of the words is small, I mean there are not many words to a line. Likewise the CODE boxes or whatever are narrow and have to be scrolled across.
    Hello, lugoteehalt

I'm not seeing that on this end, so not fully certain what it is that you are seeing. Can you perhaps post a screenshot so that we can better get an idea of the problem?

Also, if you are not logged in, I do know the forums look different than they do for users that are logged in, but not sure whether or not that has anything to do with the problem that you are reporting.
    oz

if you don't log in looks like this
    Attachment 3987