Find the answer to your Linux question:
i find virtual one of if not the easiest way to run linux, even for noobs who often run and maintain win when coming into linux if not a big ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

virtual sub section consideration?

i find virtual one of if not the easiest way to run linux, even for noobs who often run and maintain win when coming into linux

if not a big deal, its own section could focus on that and make the transition much less painless,

i've mostly fiddled with vmware and some virtualbox,
    Last edited by jonyo; 12-21-2011 at 03:50 PM.

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello, jonyo

We'll give your suggestion all due consideration and our forum admins will discuss it in our administrator's forum. If we should decide to implement such a forum, I'll update this thread with the news about it, and you'll see the new forum showing up in the forums index.

Thank you for the suggestion.
    oz

thx, i could help out those folks for sure,

here are words another outfit uses,

Linux - Virtualization
    This forum is for the discussion of all topics relating to Linux Virtualization. Xen, KVM, OpenVZ, VirtualBox, VMware, Linux-VServer and all other Linux Virtualization platforms are welcome. Note that questions relating solely to non-Linux OS's should be asked in the General forum.
    Last edited by jonyo; 12-22-2011 at 04:24 PM.

oz
    forum.guy
    jonyo - after discussing this matter in our admin forum for a couple of weeks, we have decided not to incorporate a virtualization forum at the present time. However, we may choose to do so at a later date.

Thanks once again for the suggestion.
    oz