Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, I wrote a new article but it was not published and it was sent about a week ago. Can you please tell me if I should expect an email ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    srj

Articles

Hello,

I wrote a new article but it was not published and it was sent about a week ago.

Can you please tell me if I should expect an email even if the article was read by someone but it was not good enough to be published or only when the article is published (if it will be).

Thank you,

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello, srj

The best way to make sure those in control of the "Articles" section of the website will see your feedback is to use the Contact Us link that's found in the lower-right corner of this page and others on the website. On your behalf, I've gone ahead and used it to submit a direct link to your feedback thread, but you can use it as well should you wish to do so.

Thank you for the feedback.
    oz

srj
    Thank you very much oz,

Just to confirm, my above message was sent to the people in control of the 'Articles' on my behalf or should I do that now?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by srj View Post
    Thank you very much oz,

Just to confirm, my above message was sent to the people in control of the 'Articles' on my behalf or should I do that now?
    Hello

That would be up to you.

As noted, I did use the Contact Us link to alert those in control of the Articles section of the website regarding your feedback thread, but you can do the same if you wish.

Thank you for the feedback.
    oz