Find the answer to your Linux question:
This is in Firefox. I click on the attachment manager and I get a blank page. This is not the way to make friends!...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Now I can't post an attachment!

This is in Firefox. I click on the attachment manager and I get a blank page. This is not the way to make friends!
    "I'm just a little old lady; don't try to dazzle me with jargon!"

oz
    forum.guy
    Hi, hazel

It might still be broken from the time when you reported this issue last month, but I'm uncertain. I don't know of any reason that it would only be working intermittently unless it gets fixed and then is breaking again each time the software is updated. On the other hand, something does seem to break with nearly every forum software upgrade that is made recently.

Either way, to confirm the reported issue, I get the same blank window as you whenever I try using the attachment manager.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy
    Hazel, can you try it again?

I think it might work properly for you now (it is for me), so do let us know.

Thanks again for the feedback.
    oz

oz

Hazel, can you try it again?

I think it might work properly for you now (it is for me), so do let us know.
    I just tested it in Iceape 2.7.5 and it is working now (at least it opened up without a blank page like it used to. i did not upload anything though).

Kinda off topic oz. I apologize to hazel if I am breaking forum protocol by hijacking this thread.

I used the contact us function on the forum and notified about a glitch where I can't refuse a friend request from a new member with 0 posts here. I like to know a little bit about a user before I add them to my friends list first. Every time I hit the save change button. It cycles but nothing happens.

I have a permanent notification for a incoming friend request because of that glitch. I am just mentioning this because I never got a reply back from the notify us request. So I don't know if anybody read it or if it got through.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    I used the contact us function on the forum and notified about a glitch where I can't refuse a friend request from a new member with 0 posts here. I like to know a little bit about a user before I add them to my friends list first. Every time I hit the save change button. It cycles but nothing happens.

I have a permanent notification for a incoming friend request because of that glitch. I am just mentioning this because I never got a reply back from the notify us request. So I don't know if anybody read it or if it got through.
    Roky, I've not heard from anyone regarding your attempt to get the message through to them but do know that the MAS Media guys receive those directly. I'll keep an eye out for that issue and report back if I'm able to figure anything out on it. Thanks for the feedback.
    oz

Back on topic! I just posted the latest version of pmwScribe and it worked OK. But I'm getting rather tired of the way this forum keeps glitching. Has anyone thought of getting another host?
    "I'm just a little old lady; don't try to dazzle me with jargon!"

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by hazel View Post
    I just posted the latest version of pmwScribe and it worked OK. But I'm getting rather tired of the way this forum keeps glitching. Has anyone thought of getting another host?
    Glad it is working for you now.

As for the other matter, I've suggested that we start using a different forum software a few times in the past but I don't know if the suggestion has been given any serious thought.

Thanks for the feedback.
    oz