Find the answer to your Linux question:
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By devils casper
Just thinking whether this forum should have a thread/sticky thread,which gets updated whenever forum a moderator/admin retires. I think it will be nice gesture for their hard work...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Hall of fame

Just thinking whether this forum should have a thread/sticky thread,which gets updated whenever forum a moderator/admin retires.

I think it will be nice gesture for their hard work
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

One of the purpose of Linux Forums Site News & Info Forum is that only. We start a new thread for every new Mods/TPs appointment and retirement over there.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Quote Originally Posted by devils casper View Post
    One of the purpose of Linux Forums Site News & Info Forum is that only. We start a new thread for every new Mods/TPs appointment and retirement over there.
    Yes,that section seems good. But i thought a single thread for all retirement will be more convenient. Only mods has right to edit the post, other members has option to view the content on that particular thread but cant reply/add content
    on their own.
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Alrighty ! I will discuss this with admin team. A single thread having list of all retired members of Admin Team... Sounds good !
    Lakshmipathi likes this.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Hi, Lakshmipathi.
    You'll be pleased to know that we all liked your idea, and a new Wall of Fame has been added to the News & Info section.
    Thanks for the great idea!
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Quote Originally Posted by jayd512 View Post
    Hi, Lakshmipathi.
    You'll be pleased to know that we all liked your idea, and a new Wall of Fame has been added to the News & Info section.
    Thanks for the great idea!
    Cool thanks . I can recognize few names on that list
    -----