Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Question could someone review my website

looking for suggestions advicet can linux users acess the site ?
    Last edited by nuacht; 06-30-2017 at 05:46 PM. Reason: removed link from admin request

Why should I (or anybody) do it? Nope, your post qualifies as spam.

how is it spam i have made but a single post looking for advice ?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    What advice? But OK, lets say someone opens your site using a browser in Linux. How can this person tell if this site displays correctly? Nope, you install Linux, check your site using different browsers running on different operating systems, because only you can tell if it looks right or not. Or use The W3C Markup Validation Service.
    But this all is moot, you really only wanted visitors to your web site, that's the sole reason you posting here. That's why it is spam.

-->
    Quote Originally Posted by Segfault View Post
    What advice? But OK, lets say someone opens your site using a browser in Linux. How can this person tell if this site displays correctly? Nope, you install Linux, check your site using different browsers running on different operating systems, because only you can tell if it looks right or not. Or use
    But this all is moot, you really only wanted visitors to your web site, that's the sole reason you posting here. That's why it is spam.
    i honestly didnt but thanks for the input i will take a look at w3c . i only made one post if i was spamming my website would i not make a bunch of threads ? whatever i will remove the website link