Find the answer to your Linux question:
I know this issue has been raised before, but I couldn't remember what the old thread was called, reaguardless, has anyone had any luck with keeping the unread post flags ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Keep Unread

I know this issue has been raised before, but I couldn't remember what the old thread was called, reaguardless, has anyone had any luck with keeping the unread post flags even after they close the browser? I used to logon to the forum from so many differnt locations that I never even tried, but with cookies enabled, using Firefox, if I close the tab its in (ending my session) then all the post revert to read, It's not the end of the world, just seeing if anyone had come up with a workaround, or if this is a phpBB thing or a LFDO performance enhancer.

Note*: I'm not looking to start another "Yes, I have the same problem" reply thread, should you want to post something, please make it constructive in what you have tried that either failed ir worked, this is an attempt to have a quasi-offical stance on this, something to fix or something to deal with.
    Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux
    A Penny for your Thoughts

Formerly Known as qub333

Linux Guru
    I use Linux Firefox at home, and Windows Firefox at work. I never have the problem anymore. I had assumed Jason fixed it?

Jeremy
    Registered Linux user #346571
    "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back" - The Dude