Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I guess for people with limited connections it is a good idea, but I do tend to stick to certain areas of the forum myself, but If i don't want ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

I guess for people with limited connections it is a good idea, but I do tend to stick to certain areas of the forum myself, but If i don't want to look at a particular area i just don't open it.

It just seems to me that it could be a lot of work to do something like this?
    "I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings"
    Registered Linux user = #372327

Linux Newbie
    um, sometimes im looking for something particular and it comes back with 10 pages of answers, i think it may be nice to be able to advance search and look at something particular. But this search now does work well when i do use it.
    Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.

Registered Linux Machine #293111
    Registered Linux User #371115

Linux Newbie
    I think things should stay as they are. A relivant Q or A might be in one forum that a user may "block" then they are SOL and have to ask in another forum. A good example would be wireless cards. Stuff is slightly different from distro to distro but for the most part it is all the same.