Find the answer to your Linux question:
I would like to support this forum on other forums that I post regularly via a small button I can link back to here, I do this for many other ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Support the forums...

I would like to support this forum on other forums that I post regularly via a small button I can link back to here, I do this for many other thigns I support (such as Firefox) but i have been unable to find one for these forums. Is this an unwanted thing or is it there and I have just not found it yet or even still is this something that is being considered for the future?

Linux Guru
    We have some banners on the link to us page, though we don't have any small buttons at this time... I'll speak with my designer and get him to make something.

A text link would be just as helpful (if not more) because it makes it easier for search engines to find and rank LinuxForums.org. For example, you could use the following link code on most forum software in your forum signature:

Code:
    [url=http://www.linuxforums.org]Linux Forums[/url]
    Thanks for your support!

Jason

Great news!! I look forward to those buttons. Typically I will post the button AND link the image to it's respective site. As many people respond better ot an image than simple text. Example:

In the meantime I will put a text link up. I may even try to whip up something of my own, but I am not much of a designer or graphics editor so I usually prefer to use what's been done by the pro's.

This the best that I could do, anyone wishing to use it is welcome to let me know and I can email it.

or maybe...

Linux Guru
    scientica has kindly created this blog-sized image