Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
  1. #11
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    85

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth
    I like dancing bannanas, and all the emocitons for that matter. But I cant stand it when people put like, 20 of them in one post.


    ex.
    GO BANANAS!1


  2. #12
    i think that Core Wizard will need to check on the copyright of the multi colured banana's

    and i think he already has a bit much on his plate right now


    banana's are ok, but i like the other smilies better!

  3. #13
    Linux Enthusiast scientica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South- or "Mid-" Sweden
    Posts
    742
    speaking of bannanas, where was that 'dancing bannana extended version'?
    Regards Scienitca (registered user #335819 - http://counter.li.org )
    --
    A master is nothing more than a student who knows something of which he can teach to other students.

  4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
  5. #14
    Linux Guru fingal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Birmingham - UK
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by the_guy_dressed_in_black
    i think that Core Wizard will need to check on the copyright of the multi colured banana's

    and i think he already has a bit much on his plate right now


    banana's are ok, but i like the other smilies better!
    That's a fair comment. I know this isn't a high priority, it's just fun. On the other hand it is also a part of the forum experience. Actually some of the 'dancing bananas' I've found are obscene to say the least.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by fingal
    Quote Originally Posted by the_guy_dressed_in_black
    i think that Core Wizard will need to check on the copyright of the multi colured banana's

    and i think he already has a bit much on his plate right now


    banana's are ok, but i like the other smilies better!
    That's a fair comment. I know this isn't a high priority, it's just fun. On the other hand it is also a part of the forum experience. Actually some of the 'dancing bananas' I've found are obscene to say the least.
    ewww far too graphic!

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by scientica
    speaking of bannanas, where was that 'dancing bannana extended version'?
    extended version?
    is that the one ageeees back that was requested, it did like a moon walk etc?

  8. #17
    Linux Enthusiast scientica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South- or "Mid-" Sweden
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by the_guy_dressed_in_black
    Quote Originally Posted by scientica
    speaking of bannanas, where was that 'dancing bannana extended version'?
    extended version?
    is that the one ageeees back that was requested, it did like a moon walk etc?
    Regards Scienitca (registered user #335819 - http://counter.li.org )
    --
    A master is nothing more than a student who knows something of which he can teach to other students.

  9. #18
    Linux Guru fingal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Birmingham - UK
    Posts
    1,539
    A reasonable cross section of what is available in the world of dancing bananas can be found here.

    Who created them? Blessed be he, the great Lord of Bananas!
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

  10. #19
    The forums statistics show it i the third most used smiley

    rank = 3 number of uses= 1277 6%
    also shows that is the most used
    with being 2nd

  11. #20
    Linux Guru fingal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Birmingham - UK
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by the_guy_dressed_in_black
    The forums statistics show it i the third most used smiley

    rank = 3 number of uses= 1277 6%
    also shows that is the most used
    with being 2nd
    Are statistics on usage a reliable guide to what is actually preferred? For example, I probably eat a lot of beans on toast, but I prefer fresh salmon and a side salad. Stats. can be misleading. You tend to use what you think is appropriate. Least used can be most loved.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •