Find the answer to your Linux question:
Just a minor annoyance but the two supybots on #linuxforums have the same calling command so you efectivly get stupid floods of the same data could we reqest the calling ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Banned

Bot attack!

Just a minor annoyance
    but the two supybots on #linuxforums have the same calling command
    so you efectivly get stupid floods of the same data
    could we reqest the calling card is changed???

Well I think that Turklugbot has been silenced recently, cos he never responds. I say we bring back TuxHacker, as he was superior to the Chief and Turklugbot. Alas none of you ( except for those who have been here before myself ) will remember TuxHacker, but he was the leet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerdonald
    Well I think that Turklugbot has been silenced recently, cos he never responds. I say we bring back TuxHacker, as he was superior to the Chief and Turklugbot. Alas none of you ( except for those who have been here before myself ) will remember TuxHacker, but he was the leet.
    turklugbot is responding the now

personally the chief is better, seems to have plugins, eg weather, convert etc

think we should get tuxhacker back, who ever he is lol, whose bot was it, and what type was he?

turklug gets silenced alot ppl ppl quit using the same friggen trigger as him i have changed his trigger many times and some other bot always ends up with his trigger :P
    ~Mike ~~~ Forum Rules
    Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect. ~ Linus Torvalds
    http://loft306.org