Find the answer to your Linux question:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is their a way to list all threads and not only the new(the ones from your last visit) ones in this "User ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Banned

About "User CP","Time spent on board" option and a mouse problem.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is their a way to list all threads and not only the new(the ones from your last visit) ones in this "User CP" ?

Mouse problem:
    if I edit a post, I can't directly use my scroll wheel on this page.
    Edit: Just noticed that it does work after clicking on this page...(though it was already my active window).

"Time spent on board" option:
    Just my thoughts, but I highly doubt most people like to know how much time they've spent on this forum instead of doing something more social like finding a new girlfriend
    I also often leave my browser open while doing something else, so it doesn't seems to be very meaningfull anyway...

well I think it's [the "Time spent"] a nice thing, it gives a "mellan tummen och pekfingret"(~="between the thumb and the index finger") estimate of how long time the user has been around on the forums - in combination with when (s)he joined it gives a quite fair estimate of the users "avtivness" on the board
    Regards Scienitca (registered user #335819 - http://counter.li.org )
    --
    A master is nothing more than a student who knows something of which he can teach to other students.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scientica
    well I think it's [the "Time spent"] a nice thing, it gives a "mellan tummen och pekfingret"(~="between the thumb and the index finger") estimate of how long time the user has been around on the forums - in combination with when (s)he joined it gives a quite fair estimate of the users "avtivness" on the board
    I just forgot to close my browser during night time. Doesn't this make me extremely "active" (over 8h)

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    I just forgot to close my browser during night time. Doesn't this make me extremely "active" (over 8h)
    Actually, no it doesn't, since there is a session available for it, it doesn't matter if you leave your browser open, after about 5 or 10 minutes while not active, the session ends. That's it, it wouldn't count all night you're on...