Find the answer to your Linux question:
Not sure how everyone else here feels, but in my opinion it would really be nice and helpful if whichever administrators read all the threads placed in this forum would ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oz
    forum.guy

Arrow Feedback on "Comments/Feedback/Suggestions"

Not sure how everyone else here feels, but in my opinion it would really be nice and helpful if whichever administrators read all the threads placed in this forum would give the thread submitters some kind of feedback more of the time.

It appears that at least 9 out of 10 threads here never get any type of response from an admin. This leaves those making the comments/suggestions/feedback wondering if their thread has ever been read at all, and if they've just wasted their time by typing in all this stuff.

I'm sure most of us here aren't expecting the moderators to answer many of the threads because in most cases, they probably don't have the permissions to make any major changes, or decisions. However, some simple little confirmation from an admin would really be a nice touch. Surely that's not too much to ask... is it?

Sorry for the rant, but this has been bothering me for several weeks, now.

I would tend to agree -- after all, it is the one forum where all threads - by definition - are directed to the site owners/admins/mods/etc.

Linux User
    Don't worry Ozar, we read each and every thread in these forums, but I don't usually answer to threads untill the problem has been fixed...

oz
    forum.guy
    Okay, thanks a bunch for the reply, Core Wizard. I'm looking forward to all these ongoing threads receiving lots of replies when fixed.

Now that you mention it, how are those fixes coming along? It's been almost a month since the new board was implemented but it doesn't seem that all that many threads have "fixed" in them just yet.

Just curious... thanks again!