Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello I've noticed that when I try to load forum pages using IE ver. 6.0.2900 I get errors on pages. Normally I wouldn't bother, but it's really slowing down my ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Unhappy Errors on page loading with Explorer

Hello

I've noticed that when I try to load forum pages using IE ver. 6.0.2900 I get errors on pages. Normally I wouldn't bother, but it's really slowing down my access times at work ... I mean painfully slow.

The error reads like:

Line: 431
    Char: 1
    Error: Object expected
    Code:0

Followed by the URL of the page concerned. It's a recent thing: it didn't happen a week ago. Any suggestions (and no: sadly I can't use Firefox at work).
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Linux User
    Will see into this...

Thanks - the errors have gone now but the site doesn't work well in this browser compared with FF. Maybe something to do with javascript?
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux User
    Google Analytics is being stupid, I completely removed it from the site now, try again.
    Anyway, soon we'll do some optimizations to the infrastructure of the site and on the server that the site runs on...
    Hopefully, after that, the site will be much faster...