Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Originally Posted by techieMoe This is a little thing, but could "Threads with 0 Replies" be changed to simply "Unanswered Threads"? It just sounds better to me. Anyone else have ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by techieMoe
    This is a little thing, but could "Threads with 0 Replies" be changed to simply "Unanswered Threads"? It just sounds better to me. Anyone else have an opinion on it?
    **bump** Yay or nay? Anyone?
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

This is a little thing, but could "Threads with 0 Replies" be changed to simply "Unanswered Threads"? It just sounds better to me. Anyone else have an opinion on it?
    For some reason, it definitely does sound better...

oz
    forum.guy
    Yes, I do think that either "unanswered topics" or "unanswered threads" would look and sound a little better. Sorry I don't have any scientific proof to bring to the table... a mere opinion is all I have to offer.
    oz

Linux User
    In the menu in the "main menu", on the right of the forum, you have unanswered topics, which should be good enough...

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Wizard
    In the menu in the "main menu", on the right of the forum, you have unanswered topics, which should be good enough...
    Yeah, that's what I always use now. I don't even go to the "Quick Links" button anymore except to use the "Mark Forums Read" button.
    oz

Do you not think it would be best if all links pointing to a given place/thing be titled the same? Why not make them all 'unanswered topics'?

I think you misunderstood what I was asking. I wasn't asking for there to be a new "Unanswered Threads" option in the Quick Links menu, I was asking that the existing "Threads with 0 Replies" entry be changed to "Unanswered Threads" instead.
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRoot
    Do you not think it would be best if all links pointing to a given place/thing be titled the same? Why not make them all 'unanswered topics'?
    I concur, hence my above suggestion.
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Linux User
    Not always, when it comes to SEO, I've been learning a lot about that field lately, and apparently, it is proving itself very efficient to the site, look at the number of active users on the site, it pretty much doubled, we are now getting double the referrers from google...

But anyway, I'll change it...

Wink

Why not make them all 'unanswered topics'?
    Or 'unanswered threads'...

Or, how about one of each?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast