Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi - I've noticed over the last couple of weeks that my access to the forums from where I work has been getting more and more difficult.Actually reaching LFO is ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Problems with forum access

Hi - I've noticed over the last couple of weeks that my access to the forums from where I work has been getting more and more difficult.Actually reaching LFO is okay, but pages are refusing to load correctly. Typically the top of the page will load up, then everything below the menu at the top will remain as white space.After a couple of minutes or so there will be a message telling me that the browser has given up completely and timed out. I can try reloading several times, but mostly this doesn't help.I don't have this problem at home, and I heard that Core Root was going about a server upgrade. Has this happened yet? I'm now accessing this from a laptop with IE ver. 6. I think I posted something like this over a month ago, but my connection issues are actually getting much worse.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

same problem here ..
    Isn't there a lofi version for this board?
    Now what? You have Linux installed and running. The GUI is working fine, but you are getting tired of changing your desktop themes. You keep seeing this "terminal" thing. Don't worry, they'll show you what to do @
    <~ http://www.linuxcommand.org/ ~>

Things are much faster today! I can even post a few things.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso