Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hmm If Google is retrieving any information that is put into the web page then it is also recieving the log on information of the users here. While although adblocking ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Ads and security

Hmm

If Google is retrieving any information that is put into the web page then it is also recieving the log on information of the users here. While although adblocking prevents the images from showing it doesn't however prevent Google from taking in all information that is put into the forum. This would also include users email address's if put in or shown up on a page at the forum. So now I want to know if I'm paranoid or just dumb.

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted_Girl
    Hmm

If Google is retrieving any information that is put into the web page then it is also recieving the log on information of the users here. While although adblocking prevents the images from showing it doesn't however prevent Google from taking in all information that is put into the forum. This would also include users email address's if put in or shown up on a page at the forum. So now I want to know if I'm paranoid or just dumb.
    Google is not taking your log in information, since when you enter your log in information, the information is sent to a script that does not allow direct access to it nor does it show Adsense, not only that, the passwords are hashed using the md5 hash...
    Anyway, I really doubt that Google would be looking for our log in information...

-CW