Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi all...i've been reading lots of good stuff in these forums but i have a prob with the preview thing that pops up next to my cursor. i don't care ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

popup preview

hi all...i've been reading lots of good stuff in these forums but i have a prob with the preview thing that pops up next to my cursor. i don't care for it. can i turn this off somehow? sorry but i'm obsessed with stopping movement on web pages. i have a tendency to stay away from sites that i can't control what moves around or pops up on my screen. thanks

oz
    forum.guy
    Welcome to the forums, stevo

I'm not sure, but I think that's something that has to be disabled by the board administrator. If so, only Core Wizard can make that change. He checks this forum frequently so maybe he'll respond with any possible options/solutions.

ozar
    oz

Linux Enthusiast apoorv_khurasia's Avatar
    I think to keep such a good site working you need funding. Ads are one income source and you cannot disable them. As a registerd and trusted user of the site you don't see those vulgar and bad ads (e.g. Yahoo, Rediff or MSN) that really cripple the bandwidth. As far as the popups are concerned, they are hardly a problem. Just close them, they won't come again.
    "There is no sixth rule"
    --Rob Pike
    Registered Linux User: 400426 home page

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close