Find the answer to your Linux question:
when i was checking member list i saw that there are more than 2000 pages with users without sent messages.Probably there are more than 1000 users which didnt visit forums ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

so much members with 0 posts or they.....

when i was checking member list i saw that there are more than 2000 pages with users without sent messages.Probably there are more than 1000 users which didnt visit forums more than 3 months.So why dont you delete that users?
    Like they delete you on email.si or mail386 or obala.net if you dont wisit theyre site more than tree months.Actualy they send mail first(we will delete you if you bla bla bla,)and if that person still dont come on site in another one month is deleted.

those kind of users won't care. Sending mails to them would only waste time and energy. I moderate couple of forums aswell, there're spammers hit-and-run type, which is the most annoying ones. Post an ad then gone. users with 0 post is much better. But I think it's should be leave just as it is. Otherwise next time they login they will complain why my id deleted without notice... blahblah.

I agree, it's not really beneficial. If anything it would cause more work/trouble.
    SQL doesn't mind lots of unused entries

thanks a lot.
    I didnt know that deleting makes so much problems