Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi! It seems as if logged users in this forum are automatically logged out after a certain time of inactivity. This is understandable and, Im sure, needed. My question is: ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Inactivity time in forum.

Hi!
    It seems as if logged users in this forum are automatically logged out after a certain time of inactivity. This is understandable and, Im sure, needed.
    My question is: would it anyway be possible to extend this time to, at least, 60 minutes or so?
    As a complete newbie it takes quite some time to read through all the interesting posts, follow links to other sites etc. and therefore it would be nice, not to be logged out from the forum so soon.

Kind regards.
    Ecco

it seems as if logged users in this forum are automatically logged out after a certain time of inactivity. This is understandable and, I´m sure, needed.
    i dont think so.... check you browser settings... cookies and session limit... if you have personal machine then check the 'remember password' checkbox in 'Log In' page of this site....

.... casper ....
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

oz
    forum.guy
    This question has been covered before. You'll find that you'll stay logged in longer if you check the "remember me?" box when you log in.
    oz

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Hi !!

ooooops...... you are right ozar, its 'remember me?' not 'remember password'

.... casper....
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Ok,will trythe 'Remember me' approach.
    Thanks.

Kind regards.
    Ecco