Find the answer to your Linux question:
Just searched the forum for 'irc'. No hit. I'm surprised to get no result. I'm used to have a irc chat for a forum. Did I miss something?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

irc channel for linuxforums available?

Just searched the forum for 'irc'. No hit. I'm surprised to get no result. I'm used to have a irc chat for a forum. Did I miss something?
    "Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect." Linus Benedict Torvalds

Yes, there is one, I'm on it right now :
    http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/lin...come-chat.html
    "To express yourself in freedom, you must die to everything of yesterday. From the 'old', you derive security; from the 'new', you gain the flow."

-Bruce Lee

Just entered the channel. But it's strange to get no results when I'm searching for irc
    "Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect." Linus Benedict Torvalds

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : irc
    Is what I get after trying to search for "irc", it seems the min length is 3 chars for a search key (I've tried various words/tla that should render hits, all give the same 'error').
    Regards Scienitca (registered user #335819 - http://counter.li.org )
    --
    A master is nothing more than a student who knows something of which he can teach to other students.