Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have a suggestion to make to linuxforums.org. I've seen many many many forums have a small dropdown menu that allows users to quickly navigate through the various different forums ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

I think a drop-down navigation box is essential in any forum

I have a suggestion to make to linuxforums.org. I've seen many many many forums have a small dropdown menu that allows users to quickly navigate through the various different forums and subforums of the board. So far, I haven't been able to find one on this site. My guess is the admins have decided not to implement it. I think it is very useful, and would probably save a little bandwidth if more people used it

My 2cents.

oz
    forum.guy
    oz

that topic ended in april ... it's october. Guess i'll have to be a patient penguin.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I've noticed when one responds to a post, all of the previous posts are listed below the actual response box. Is this new? I've never noticed it before. If so, I'm glad you decided to add that. I often have to leave what I'm typing to check and make sure I completely understand what has already been said.