Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
I have post a question at http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/sus...help-asap.html Now, I think that this forum is not for serve configs... I think this is a reserved forum for SUSE related issueas .Now ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

how to move questions to another forum

I have post a question at http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/sus...help-asap.html

Now, I think that this forum is not for serve configs... I think this is a reserved forum for SUSE related issueas .Now how can i move this post(89274-clamav-amavisd-new-config-plz-help-asap.html) to http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/servers/
    I didnt find the "move" option. Or otherwise how can i close/lock this post...

Regards
    Needee

If you need a thread moved/closed you can PM one of the moderators or just add a post with your intentions at the end. Where would you like it moved to?

oz
    forum.guy
    You can also use the "report post" button in the lower left corner of the box containing the post. Just be sure to say which forum you want the post moved to.
    oz

Linux Newbie
    Thanks Dear bigtomrodney and ozar for the help/reply.
    Dear ozar i didnt find any button as "report post".. although you have wrote the map of "report post" button... but might be my eyes are not 6*6

Anywayz thanks
    Regards

report button, a little triangle, is below Post Count in every post.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

oz
    forum.guy
    Come to think of it, the report post button might not show up in your own posts, since many users probably won't report their own posts. Either way, you can look for the red, white, and black triangle described by casper in the lower-left corner of posts by other users.
    oz

Quote Originally Posted by ozar
    Come to think of it, the report post button might not show up in your own posts, since many users probably won't report their own posts.
    you are right ozar. one can't report his/her own post.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Linux Newbie
    Thanks, for reply
    Ok, i got it, but when I click on the "triangle" or "report post" button, I found this under the box:
    Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
    so do you guys think, that to "close" and or esp to "move" the thread/post, we may use this "report post" ?

regards

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by needee
    Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
    The warning is there to keep posters from spamming the admins/mods with just any kind of message. The only problem with using it to ask that a post be moved or deleted is as stated above, you can't see the "report bad post" button in your own posts.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by devils_casper View Post
    you are right ozar. one can't report his/her own post.
    It appears that we can report our own posts now that the forum software has been upgraded. I see this as a good thing.
    oz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast