Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
ok, well i have a question about the subtitles my self. i cant (dont) know how to make subtitles zoom once with the full screen. i mean when ever i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

ok, well i have a question about the subtitles my self. i cant (dont) know how to make subtitles zoom once with the full screen. i mean when ever i full screen a movie the subtitles remains at the same size. a small font unable to see it from distance (aka my bed ). I read something in the man files but i don't know how to make it work... Can you please give me a hand?
    10x.

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolda2000
    Well, I have to admit I don't really like MPlayer that much. It's too monolithic for my taste. However, it is undisputably the most mature, fast and stable movie player there is for Linux right now, but I long for the day that gstreamer reaches that point. Much better architecture there.
    Personnaly what I dislike in mplayer is the lack of menu before reading the dvd...so I move to xine. But someone told me that mplayer manage the menu format now. Is it true and do you know how?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2