Well, I am running PCLinuxOS, and I installed America's Army for a little FPS fun. The problems I am having is that it will not start up for me. It would flash the spash screen show the menu for a brief second then go back to the KDE desktop. I did a little Googleing and determined that I needed my Video card drivers. When I went to start AA back up It looked like all was well untill it crashed and Konsole gave me this error:

[root@localhost Desktop]# sh ati-driver-installer-8.40.4-x86.x86_64.run
Created directory fglrx-install.ho4151
Verifying archive integrity... All good.
Uncompressing ATI Proprietary Linux Driver-8.40.4............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................
==================================================
ATI Technologies Linux Driver Installer/Packager
==================================================
Detected configuration:
Architecture: i686 (32-bit)
X Server: X.Org 7.1 and later releases
Removing temporary directory: fglrx-install.ho4151
[root@localhost Desktop]# armyops
Cheat protection disabled
WARNING: ALC_EXT_capture is subject to change!
Xlib: extension "XiG-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD" missing on display ":0.0".
Either GL_EXT_bgra or glDrawRangeElements not supported- bailing out.

History:

Exiting due to error