Find the answer to your Linux question:
I used to have a program back when I was using Mandriva 2006, that could display images and videos in a fullscreen slideshow, and the best feature was that it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

image duplicate finder

I used to have a program back when I was using Mandriva 2006, that could display images and videos in a fullscreen slideshow, and the best feature was that it could find visual duplicates of images (not just duplicate filenames). I have since then changed to Ubuntu because I've always had trouble reading Mandriva CDs, and I've forgotten what the program was called. I have Gwenview and I love it, but it doesn't look for duplicates. Anyone know what that program is called so I can install it in Ubuntu?

oz
    forum.guy
    Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure what that application might have been, but take a look at these two websites to see if either of them might have the app you are searching for:

Linux App Finder | Helping find the Linux apps you need

The table of equivalents / replacements / analogs of Windows software in Linux. (Official site of the table)
    oz

Just Joined!
    Thanks for the links, ozar. I did find the program I was looking for, its GImageView.

Thanks again for your help.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close