Find the answer to your Linux question:
Just wondering if someone has had the same. I was subscribing to Transgaming on a monthly basis, but have not been able to vote for the last 4 months or ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Cedega Query ... Is it just me?

Just wondering if someone has had the same.

I was subscribing to Transgaming on a monthly basis, but have not been able to vote for the last 4 months or so, getting a message saying there are no polls. My last Transgamer letter was May. I just received a poll but no real info. I was up to date to the 20th of Jan.

When I goto the Cedega site, I get the news release from June07, no updates. The one where Cider is getting some support from EA, and the EVE online stuff.

To me, it looks as though Transgaming has come to a halt. My last subscription did not get processed, now I have received a email saying the account needs renewal, it was an automatic process, and my card is fine???.

I am a bit reluctant to renew, since I only see a dead service (or it possibly wont process anyway). Am I the only one, and are other people getting emails, and able to poll?, or has something occurred?

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    According to Cedega.com , the last release of Cedega was in Dec 2007, so at the moment it does not seem like they are going bust.

Yeah, thanks. Checked myself and yes I see all new posts ...hmm musta been somethin funny with firefox. So seems it was just me

Thanks again.