Find the answer to your Linux question:
I've been spectating Tremulous a good bit lately. I'll eventually join a team, but for now would like to know as much as possible before doing that. Anyway, a crazy ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Tremulous

I've been spectating Tremulous a good bit lately. I'll eventually join a team, but for now would like to know as much as possible before doing that.

Anyway, a crazy thought occurred to me. Or maybe not so crazy which is why I'm sharing it.

A while back we discussed having an all Linuxforums team clan on an online FPS. I'm not sure if that went anywhere. Since Tremulous has a Linux client, what might the possibilities be if we formed team clans based on distro loyalty! I can see it now... The Ubuntu aliens against the Fedora humans!

Just a thought...
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Linux Newbie
    lol Sounds like fun! Of course, I am only now downloading the game, and I still have firewall issues keeping me from online gaming...

but it sounds fun. If such a thing gets organized, I'll be happy to jump on the bandwagon.

Count me in Dan!

I love that game. It'd be great to 'hang out' with other members in a different context too. I can hear it now....the cries of 'Camper!' as guys hover with their jet packs and chain guns...If it goes well we get sort out some teamspeak access and chat too