Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

amazon album downloads

anyone know how to download whole albums from amazon.com mp3 with linux? it usually requires a windows client and ive tried wine, but im not that masochistic...

forum.guy
    I don't know about a solution, but do hope that you'll complain to the Amazon folks if they don't provide a solution for Linux users. This mentality that everybody uses Windows doesn't cut it, in my opinion.
    oz

oh, of course. its mandatory for at least a decent reply from them to even get my business but if i get a good reply, while they are in the process of implementing, ill use another client if one is available

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    forum.guy
    Off topic, but a similar happening... I went to play a TV episode from ABC's new streaming website put together just for that purpose and got an error message saying that only Windows and Mac machines can use their new video player. I wasted no time in sending them a "get your act together" email.

Good luck with your efforts.
    oz

no longer relevant!!!!!!!!! THANKS AMAZON!!!!! Also thanks to the always diligent open source community. If it weren't for the light shed by all of you, I would still loath computers. I thought they all came with windows at one point..... [shudders}