Find the answer to your Linux question:
Yes hello i am trying to find and install an basic Matrix screen saver, there are one out their but the ones i keep finding have pics of the actors ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Screen Saver

Yes hello i am trying to find and install an basic Matrix screen saver, there are one out their but the ones i keep finding have pics of the actors in the code. I just want one that has the falling code can you help please? also i use fedora and am a major newb so please.......be gentile.

oz
    forum.guy
    Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't already done so, take a look here:

Eyecandy for your GNOME-Desktop - GNOME-Look.org

Eyecandy for your KDE-Desktop - KDE-Look.org

Maybe one of those will have something that will work for you.

Not sure, but I was thinking that either xscreensaver, or maybe it was gnome-screensaver had a matrix screensaver with only the letters and digits dropping, but that might be wrong.

Hopefully, someone else might be able to provide a direct link to what you are looking for.
    oz

Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    Yes hello i am trying to find and install an basic Matrix screen saver, there are one out their but the ones i keep finding have pics of the actors in the code. I just want one that has the falling code can you help please? also i use fedora and am a major newb so please.......be gentile.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozar View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't already done so, take a look here:

Eyecandy for your GNOME-Desktop - GNOME-Look.org

Eyecandy for your KDE-Desktop - KDE-Look.org

Maybe one of those will have something that will work for you.

Not sure, but I was thinking that either xscreensaver, or maybe it was gnome-screensaver had a matrix screensaver with only the letters and digits dropping, but that might be wrong.

Hopefully, someone else might be able to provide a direct link to what you are looking for.
    They both have one, but the xscreensaver one is cooler. Get xscreensaver and check out the screensavers in there.

Comradly, DingoBoy.