Find the answer to your Linux question:
WOP World of Padman - No mouse I just installed world of padman and I have no mouse... at all! Here's the deal, my os is on a small drive, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

WOP World of Padman - No mouse

WOP World of Padman - No mouse
    I just installed world of padman and I have no mouse... at all!

Here's the deal, my os is on a small drive, and i have all my files stored on another, I directed the WOP install to my /stores drive and the WOP binaries installed in my /home folder. Everything went just swimmingly. The game loaded, the splash screen splashed, and I was off to the configuration/preferences page! Yay! Thats when things went south. I realized I had absolutely no mouse. The keyboard functions just like it should, and I can go through the pages like a pro. When I exit the game... the mouse works, well... just like a mouse.

Does anyone have an idea, or even a "stab in the dark" as to why this is happening? Sure would like to give this game a go, but without a mouse my left hand (yes I'm a lefty) gets fidgety during a game...

As always, Thanks for the help.

--Blather
    I reject your reality... and substitute my own \!/

I posted this query in three different forums, between 3 and 5 days ago. 120 people in all have read it. It's pretty discouraging that no one has even an "idea" on how I should proceed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not demanding that I get an answer NOW! I've been doing this long enough to know that patience is usually the best approach. People giving their time and sharing their expertise is a wonderful thing. But is this problem "that" unique? Or is it that no one is familiar with the game? All I'm looking for is a kick in a direction (any direction) in order to get started so I can solve this problem myself. Because to me, that's what Linux is all about.

--Blather