Find the answer to your Linux question:
I dont know if anyone here can help but here is my system. Dell Dimension 4600p 1GB Ram 80GB HDD Integrated Intel Video Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron WINE to run ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

WoW Video problems

I dont know if anyone here can help but here is my system.

Dell Dimension 4600p
    1GB Ram
    80GB HDD
    Integrated Intel Video
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron
    WINE to run WoW

WHAT IS WRONG!!!

well the first problem is that you died in the newbie zone as a druid. cmon man, that's horrible.

as for the linux problem, I've never used ubuntu before, so I wont be the best of help, but I have run wow in wine before. Did you follow the install guide?

Wine (software - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft)

after that, I dont know enough about your system to help you, and someone who knows ubuntu will have to help you.
    New to the internet, technical forums, or the hacker / open source community??
    Read this to learn good posting habits http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

RHCE for RHEL version 5
    RHCT for RHEL version 4

A couple things here, I personally don't think your system is capable of running WoW. With the new expansion many things have changed, first off you don't have enough ram. I couldn't get this game to run when I had only 2 GB ram, let alone 1 GB. Second, the polygon count has increased SUBSTANTIALLY, there is no way an integrated intel video device will cut it for that.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close