Find the answer to your Linux question:
well......i been trying for like almost a week now to get GOTY working....its been driving me insane i really like it and play it with some friends just bout everynite... ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

unreal GOTY 432 install problems?

well......i been trying for like almost a week now to get GOTY working....its been driving me insane i really like it and play it with some friends just bout everynite... but i cant get it to run in linux? it only came with 1 cd and when i run the ut-436-goty.run file it always buggs me for disc 2...... and whats odd bout it seems like it is only gonna pull 1 file or so off that cd....the little bar is almost at the end? any idea's i install it and run just fine on windows with jus the 1 cd....?

i also tried the installer.run file and it just errors out bout the entry? what am i doing me wrong?

Just Joined!
    i also had that problem and i lost ut goty cd2
    anyways im running fedora core 2. i successfully installed ut goty with a programs called wine (i did it with the latest one). after u installed it pop ur ut cd in and run it with wine and click play. if graphics dont work then change ur graphics card setings in the game

good luck

Just Joined!
    ANYONE!!!?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close